Friday, September 4, 2009


The picture above is of James Mirabello, the co-producer, and i, holding in our hands the final digibeta mastertapes of the final, final, final cut in the little bullet-proof bags they were delivered in to the Smithsonian Network. James's facial expression represents the shock and awe of actually reaching this unexpected moment in the production process. The imaginary thought bubble above his head should read: "oh my god, we're actually done? whaaaaaaaaa? What do we do with our lives now? What is our purpose for existing?" Whereas I'm just simply taking this opportunity to show off my fabulously spontaneous Mutton Chops, which, I swear, I did not have entering the editing cave. They just appeared on my face when I emerged from the cave peppered with little bits of tasty pretzel morsels. I really miss the cave.........the row of shiny golden statuettes in the background are the various awards Andrea Kalin has garnered over the years for her filmmaking. We are in her office, and because she is not present, we are making goofy faces. This is what happens when you leave Andrea....

No comments:

Post a Comment